A Book By Dhruv Nath
Business today is increasingly looking towards CRM, to address the problem of identifying and managing their most profitable customers and serving them better. And in today’s complex world of business, IT-based tools and technologies are at the heart of any CRM implementation.
However, before implementing CRM technologies, several critical questions need to be answered.
- How do Data Warehousing and Data Mining work? And how do we use them to improve relations with our customers?
- How does Sales Force Automation work? And how do we successfully implement it?
- How does a Call Centre work? And what are the issues we need to keep in mind when engaging a Call Centre?
Table of Content Of The Book :
Part I: Operational CRM
1. A Whale of a Time
2. Good Morning. May I Help You? – The Call Centre
3. Capturing the Customer ? The Database
4. Tele-Marketing and the Outbound Call Centre
5. Managing Campaigns : Enterprise Marketing Automation
6. The Power of Sales Force Automation
7. Enter the Internet : eCRM
Part II: Analytical CRM
8. The Big Picture : Analytical CRM
9. The Taste of History : The Data Warehouse
10. More About Data Warehousing
11. So Many Databases : One Data Warehouse
12. Data Cubes and OLAP
13. Life Beyond OLAP : Data Mining
14. How Data Mining Works
Part III: Putting It All Together
15. The Integration Story
16. Making it Work : Implementing CRM Systems
17. What’s on the Menu
18. And This is What We Have Learnt