Companies have realised the need of using Social Media as a way to listen to and connect with their customers, yet they have little to no idea how to do so. Enter the Social Media Consultant/ Expert/ Strategist or PR Agent.
I am ridiculously talented, extraordinarily crafty when it comes to PR and exceptionally awesome to work with.
Check out the four things to ask yourself before hiring people like me, and if you think I’d make a good team shoot me an e-mail at Prernaji89(at)yahoo.co.in !
If you just need me to get you up and running and turn you loose on the world of social media, I can do that.
When I manage your social media campaign, I act as the best possible representation of you and your business. I may simply be creating social media profiles and posting to them, sharing the ins & outs of social promotion with you and your team, acting as your representative, or doing total management of your pages & profiles and “being you” for you.
My Services/Offerings include :
Content comes first! Sure, you can link to a lot of great articles on other websites, but what’s the point of constantly directing your fans and followers to sites other than your own? Hence Blog Today !
1. Setup and execution of a blog : WordPress
2. Custom design and template creation
3. Writing/Editing Content for the blog (1 post a week)
4. posting to the site with photographs, images
5. Supply Tags , Categories
6. Incorporate SEO Keywords
Social Networks And Communities/ Tools :
1. Facebook : Set up a new Facebook account / Business Page / Fan Page or enhance ongoing interaction with your business partners/ customers. Post status updates, run contests, etc. Manage Company logo and other content to blend with your existing branding and corporate identity.
2. LinkedIn : Set up your profile and design it to match the look of your website or brand. Optimize Company page design. Post status updates. Help generate leads.
3. Twitter : Launch your presence at Twitter. Complete setup, content creation/consumer interaction. Restructuring an existing Twitter account to achieve goals. Take it to the next level! Getting relevant Twitterers/Twitteratis to follow you. Tons of Twitter updates.
4. Google Plus : Company Page Creation, Cover design , Updates, Follower seeding, etc.
- Newsletters To more than 6.5 Lacs People related to Industry/ Education Institutes/ Training Centers etc
- Microblogging in Twitter, etc.
- Insights : Web traffic stats.
- Google Analytics
- Alexa Rating
- Google Adwords
- Submit links to Social Media standards like Digg, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Pinterest etc.
- Blog pinging and submission in blog directories.
- Ghostwriting blog posts.
- Writing posts for the promotion of company website/ blog
- Creative writing, technical writing.
- Blog linking from various other blogs.
- Article Promotion.
- Audit of Twitter and Facebook : An audit of your current strategy, with a few pointers on how to improve.
- Social Media strategy creation and integration with existing marketing efforts
- Customer Support : Email, telephone. And I will be there when you need help or advice in the future, too.
Also Refer :
- Ask Yourself These Questions Before Hiring A Social Media Expert/ Agency
- Benefits of Social Media Marketing
Connect With PJ :
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It…